The Active Receive Antenna (ARA01) is a compact dipole receive antenna for RF and EMC emissions testing with an antenna factor comparable to a conventional wideband passive antenna such as the Bilog™.
The small size makes the ARA01 particularly suitable for use in anechoic chambers; however it can also be used on an Open Area Test Site (OATS) or at on-site locations.
The ARA01 features two sets of interchangeable Dipole Antenna Elements (DAE). The standard set (DAE01) is optimized for 200 MHz to 1 GHz, with usable sensitivity down to 30 MHz. For improved sensitivity between 30 MHz to 300 MHz, the optional DAE02 set is available.
- 30 MHz to 1 GHz (200 MHz to 1 GHz optimum) using DAE01 antenna elements
- 30 MHz to 300 MHz (optimum) using DAE02 antenna elements
- 50 Ω BNC jack
- 90 dB
- 15.4 dBm / 35.5 mW / 1.33 V (in a 50 Ω system)
- See Output Measurements tab
- <1 dB, at an ambient temperature of 5 °C to 45 °C
- Typically <1 dB over a 12 month period